Anonymous asked: 3, 4, 11, 13, 24, 37 ;)
3) Earlier this school year I met this girl Mikaela and we instantly had this connection, she likes Taco Bell, I like Taco Bell, she likes David Lee, I like David Lee it was perfect. We became best of friends and level 2 lovers, over winter break we went on a night hike and it was perfect we just talked and talked about, life. Right now we’re just friends and I honestly would not have it any other way, great things take time. And she’s worth all these obstacles, I’ve experienced new things with her explored new places with her and learned a lot about myself with her so she’s the one I share my “romantic feelings” with
4) I try not to regret any decisions I’ve made because I’m pretty sure at the time there was a good reason for that decision, but one thing that will really really haunt me forever is not going to Kanye West concert last year, dudes the shit and I missed out on a lifetime opportunity haha.
11) I had a dream I was in one direction haha, I was so depressed when I woke up
13) I was debating whether I should answer this but oloy. Looking back on things I wish I could’ve held on, it just happened over the summer and I don’t want to say I regret it but I wish I could’ve handled the situation better. Sex in my opinion should mean something on some drake shit it’s called making love for a reason, it should be 2 people that love each other so much that that they’d share what’s there’s with someone. I wanted my first to mean something but it didn’t really mean anything, I have a friend Rui and he could honestly clap any girl he wants but he CHOOSES to wait for the right one, he hasn’t even had a first kiss yet. In a way, I wish I could rewind but what’s done is done.
24) my beaaaauitful friend Rachel told me that life could all be so simple if you realize that everything around you is made by people that are no smarter than you, that the people you see on TV are no better than you, Rachel is a sophomore at SDSU and she’s struggling very hard right now, but she always keeps a positive aura its quite inspiring, opportunity is everywhere but “if you don’t keep a positive open mind you will ever see those windows” HOW DEEP IS THAT, it’s stuck with me ever since she told me
37) I’ve never been in love but I’ll know when I am.
I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of grammatical errors and stuff but its chill
1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
2: Talk about your first kiss.
3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
14: Talk about a vacation.
15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
22: Talk about your worst fear.
23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
28: Talk about your fetishes.
29: Talk about what turns you on.
30: Talk about what turns you off.
31: Talk about what you think death is like.
32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
plz do it
not wanting to date someone because you aren’t physically attracted to them doesn’t make you an asshole
wanting to sit at home watching TV instead of hanging out with people doesn’t make you an asshole
cutting off a friendship that was not satisfying to you doesn’t make you an asshole